Based in: Lisbon, Portugal
Reports to: Head of Analytics
Are you the Web Analyst we are looking for? Join our team in Portugal & help us to grow the analytics service by evangelising digital analytics within the Southern European market!
- Manage & influence customer contacts and maintain positive working relationships and help them analyze the data, trends and performance,
- Identify sales/upselling opportunities as well as business challenges and add strategic Analytics experience to our customers in order for them to grow their business,
- Provide account management on large Analytics projects,
- Provide analytics training to customers on site,
- Package, prepare and present Web Analytics proposals for customers
- Provide input into RFP’s by supporting the Sales team to draw up and present strategic proposals towards customers inclusive timelines and costs of investments,
- Draft Insights reports for customers,
- Make Implementation changes to Analytics and Tag Management accounts
- Do advanced configuration and setup of online measurement,
- Consult with customers on the deployment of Google Analytics / Google Analytics 360 across their web properties,
- Actively participate in sales, customer and team meetings,
- Ensure campaign delivery against revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators as established with the customers.
- You are passionate about technology and how it can shape the online advertising industry & ecosystem to the benefit of our customers,
- You feel comfortable with communicating both internally and with our customers,
- You enjoy cultivating positive internal relationships,
- You have a proactive & cooperative approach towards problem-solving,
- You are able to translate customer needs and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction,
- You are able to work independently whilst being able to work in a diverse cross-functional team,
- You have a knack for finding innovative solutions,
- You want to keep learning and develop your expertise,
- You are hungry for more personal and professional growth in the digital industry!
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing environment combined with Analytics experience,
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Marketing,
- Fluent in Portuguese and good knowledge of business English,
- Sound understanding of the Southern European and specific Portuguese online advertising industry - knowledge of the underlying technology, major tech providers, agencies landscape and online media buying & selling processes including the programmatic buying landscape,
- Experience in designing and building solutions with HTML, XML, Tagging, Google Tag Manager,
- Strong in strategic analysis and profound advisory skills,
- Proven track record on successful business development gained at a media agency or advertiser level,
- Proven expert knowledge in Google Analytics 360,
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing channels, ad technologies, cross-media solutions,
- Advanced project management skills,
- Knowledge of Analysis techniques for Big Data, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Google Cloud is a plus.
- Freedom to be authentic,
- Ownership of your projects,
- Awesome colleagues & awesome clients,
- An international, fast-paced job with interesting development opportunities.
Incubeta is a Global Digital Marketing Group, specializing in Media, Technology & Creative digital advertising services & solutions. The business has grown rapidly over recent years through various acquisitions and now operates in several countries across the world in cities from Sydney to LA.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform. We do this by addressing ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, media management and provide clients with relevant and up-to-date digital marketing services and consultancy.
Part of the Incubeta Group, and established in 2001, with offices in 22 locations in 17 countries across the globe, we are a global partnership of leading digital technology, media and creative specialists including DQ&A, Joystick, and NMPi. Together, we are experts in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions.