Based in: The Hague, The Netherlands
Are you an expert in Google Analytics? Are you able to write some code? Join our team in The Netherlands and help us to grow the analytics service by evangelizing digital analytics within this market!
- Manage & influence customer contacts and maintain positive working relationships and help them analyse the data, trends and performance,
- Identify sales/upselling opportunities as well as business challenges and add strategic Analytics experience to our customers in order for them to grow their business,
- Provide account management on large Analytics projects,
- Provide Analytics training to customers on site,
- Package, prepare and present Analytics proposals for customers,
- Provide input into RFP’s by supporting the Sales team to draw up and present strategic proposals towards customers inclusive timelines and costs of investments,
- Draft Insights reports for customers,
- Make Implementation changes to Analytics and Tag Management accounts,
- Do advanced configuration and setup of online measurement,
- Consult with customers on the deployment/migration of Google Analytics / Google Analytics 360 / GA4 across their web properties,
- Actively participate in sales, customer and team meetings,
- Ensure campaign delivery against revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators as established with the customers.
- You are passionate about technology and how it can shape the online advertising industry & ecosystem to the benefit of our customers,
- You feel comfortable with communicating both internally and with our customers,
- You enjoy cultivating positive internal relationships,
- You have a proactive & cooperative approach towards problem-solving,
- You are able to translate customer needs and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction,
- You are able to work independently whilst being able to work in a diverse cross-functional team,
- You have a knack for finding innovative solutions,
- You want to keep learning and develop your expertise,
- You are hungry for more personal and professional growth in the digital industry!
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing environment combined with Analytics experience,
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Marketing,
- Fluent in Dutch and English,
- Sound understanding of the European online advertising industry - knowledge of the underlying technology, major tech providers, agencies landscape and online media buying & selling processes including the programmatic buying landscape,
- Experience in designing and building solutions with HTML, XML, Tagging, Google Tag Manager,
- Strong in strategic analysis and profound advisory skills,
- Proven track record on successful business development gained at a media agency or advertiser level,
- Proven expert knowledge in Google Analytics 360,
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing channels, ad technologies, cross-media solutions,
- Project management skills,
- Knowledge of Analysis techniques for Big Data, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Google Cloud is a plus.
- Freedom to be authentic,
- Be part and contribute actively to our global growth,
- Awesome colleagues & awesome clients,
- Ownership of your projects,
- Feel at home in your work environment (villa in a park),
- An international, fast-paced job with interesting training and development opportunities,
- 25 vacation days,
DQ&A is a digital marketing consultancy with a focus on technology, data and people. Our specialists build solutions that embrace the power of technology, the truth of data and a spark of human creativity. We help advertisers, agencies and publishers get the most from digital for their business.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform. We do this by addressing ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, media management and provide clients with relevant and up-to-date digital marketing services and consultancy.
Established in 2001, with offices in 15 countries, we are part of the Incubeta group. A global partnership of leading digital technology, media and creative specialists including DQ&A, Joystick, and NMPi. Together, we are experts in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions.