Sales Consultant Nordics
Based in: Copenhagen, Denmark
Reports to: Commercial Director Northern & Central Europe
With over 16 years of experience helping advertisers, agencies and publishers with making advertising technology work for their business, we are experts when it comes to building, implementing and maintaining digital marketing solutions and infrastructures for clients.
We help you to improve your digital marketing strategy by creating a blueprint for excellence in digital marketing. We have deep expertise in helping our clients with ad tech infrastructure, data management and integration, media management and providing them with best-in-class digital marketing services and consultancy.
Focus of the position
Do you have a strong understanding of all digital marketing channels, ad technologies, cross media solutions and passionate about (ad) technology and how technology can shape the online advertising industry and ecosystem in benefit of our clients?
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible to win new business in the Nordic region. You advise in the sales process with our prospective customers by providing ideas, input and strategies to sell the quality of our consultancy activities.
You will help our potential customers with business process improvement, combining your deep understanding of Google Marketing Platform to provide best-in-class solutions. You will partner up and receive support from our cross-functional teams like the Account team, Consultant team and Campaign Management team to win clients and make sure clients become satisfied customers.
- New customer acquisition and deliver DQ&A promise of digital media excellence built on data, trends and performance.
- Identify sales and up-sell opportunities, and bring strategic insights to enable (potential) clients to grow their business.
- Gain understanding of customers’ challenges and opportunities and align these with our solutions.
- Assist in the creation and presentation of strategic proposals and project plans to new customers.
- Engage proactively in sales and account management meetings with prospects and customers.
- Ensure proper handover (from proposal to contract) to Account Management team and advise on customer needs and knowledge gaps.
- Train new customers on Google Marketing Platform solutions.
- Onboard new customers in alignment with the customer team.
- Develop and maintain your Google partnership.
The talent we are looking for
- Bilingual proficiency in both Danish and English languages.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing combined with a Business Development role.
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Marketing.
- Able to produce effective RFPs, excellent pitches and able to close the deal.
- Strong strategic analysis and advisory skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Detailed technical knowledge of the Google Marketing Platform.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, goal-oriented and team-player
- In-depth knowledge of the online advertising industry, the underlying technology, major tech providers, agency landscape and online media buying and selling processes including the programmatic buying landscape.
- Able to translate customer needs to deliver the highest customer satisfaction.
- Proven successful business development record at media agency or similar.
- Able to meet and exceed sales targets consistently.
- Willing to collaborate and to build internal relationships with (international) cross-functional teams (Sales/Account Management/ Consultancy and Campaign Management).
- Hungry for more personal and professional growth in the digital industry!