People Officer DQ&A Europe (0,6 fte)
- Key focus: Sourcing, Recruitment, Mobility
- Including selecting methods, channels, employer branding fit for each market we operate in.
- Working alongside our business leaders in recruiting and selecting the right talent to support our rapid growth.
- Pro-actively creating structural talent pools in the markets to source from.
- Mobility: this relates both to internal growth as well as (international) moves of talent across the firm. Supporting the processes together with the relevant partners.
- Key focus: Learning, Talent Management, Employee Engagement
- Based on clear role descriptions and career paths, creating development plans for (key) staff.
- Professionalise and improve onboarding and return on investment through design (and delivery) of programs, processes and content together with the business and where needed external parties.
- Support talent reviews, talent management initiatives and employee engagement.
- Day to day business partnering and employee issue resolution with DQ&A Europe
- Be the first point of touch for managers and colleagues relating to people and organization related queries. Pre-empt queries, develop structural quality solutions.
- Develop and utilize a deep understanding of the markets within remit and excellent working relationships with the respective leadership.
- (Co-)design & roll-out of policies / processes / procedures
- As part of further professionalizing the business and preparing ourselves for further and rapid growth, we aim to (re-)design policies, processes and procedures.
- Project Work
- Support the Chief People Officer by working on (people related) projects and depending on the experience of the People Officer leading some of these projects.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least 2 – 4 years of working experience in a similar position, with a strong focus on recruitment and learning.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch, and preferably one other European Language.
- Competencies: Organizing, Accuracy, Integrity, Achievement Orientation, Team Work, Excellent Communicator, Independent Thinking, Analytical Skills, Problem Solving, Influencing Skills.
- Experience and Affinity with online industry, media, technology or professional services.
Place within the organisation
Reports to the Chief People Officer.
Some travel may be required - mainly within Europe.