Based in: The Hague (Voorburg, The Netherlands)
Are you a Digital Producer with a strong background in project management? We are looking for you!
With a focus on digital marketing, this role will help navigate the details to keep creative for large scale integrated marketing campaigns on brand and on time. The ideal candidate knows how to navigate the complexities of multiple campaigns at once, thrives under pressure and is an excellent facilitator.
- Collaborate with key partners to define, plan and execute cross-functional creative campaigns with a focus on digital marketing,
- Day-to-Day project management, individual project and master calendaring, and inter- and intra-department communication,
- Support the briefing process - help teams identify and record important details and build informed timelines,
- Manage creative resources and work - create and communicate project documents, identify and resolve changes in scope and track tasks against other work in the queue,
- Help streamline workflows across creative teams; processes focused on task, time and file management, approval protocol, and quality control,
- Report status of creative initiatives clearly, consistently and reliably to executive management and team members,
- Lead production on exciting website, app and rich media/dynamic digital advertising projects,
- Meet with clients, both in-person and remotely, to set production strategy and managing production relationship throughout project lifecycle,
- Lead day-to-day communication and project deliverables with internal teams,
- Manage budget and resources to ensure project profitability,
- Scope new projects, including developing budgets, resourcing needs and timelines.
- You enjoy cultivating positive (international) relationships, without compromising on quality,
- You have a proactive and cooperative approach towards problem-solving,
- You are able to work independently while being able to work in a diverse team,
- You are not easily deterred or distracted, and you have a mature mindset,
- You are structured and you have an eye for detail,
- You are flexible and have a “rolled-up sleeves” attitude,
- You are hungry for more personal and professional growth in the digital industry!
- 4+ years proven experience producing one or more of the following types of digital projects for major brands or agencies: websites, apps and/or complex rich media/dynamic digital advertising campaigns,
- Proven track record of producing complex digital projects on-time and within budget,
- Strong understanding of web technologies and third-party applications and platforms.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Google Studio,
- Expert in industry-standard project management tools like Basecamp
- Familiarity managing rich media/dynamic banner campaigns and working knowledge of the Google stack is a big plus.
- Freedom to be authentic,
- Be part and contribute actively to our global growth,
- A dedicated growth program with other like minded junior digital marketing consultants to learn from and have fun with,
- Awesome colleagues & awesome clients,
- Ownership of your projects,
- Feel at home in your work environment (villa in a park),
- An international, fast-paced job with interesting development opportunities,
- 25 vacation days,
- A fully stocked fridge and Food Fridays.
DQ&A is a digital marketing consultancy with a focus on technology, data and people. Our specialists build solutions that embrace the power of technology, the truth of data and a spark of human creativity. We help advertisers, agencies and publishers get the most from digital for their business.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform. We do this by addressing ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, media management and provide clients with relevant and up-to-date digital marketing services and consultancy.
Part of the Incubeta Group, and established in 2001, with offices in 22 locations in 17 countries across the globe, we are a global partnership of leading digital technology, media and creative specialists including DQ&A, Joystick, and NMPi. Together, we are experts in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions.