ACCOUNT DIRECTOR AGENCIES & PUBLISHERS
- Job Title: Account Director
- Remit: Within one of the three Business Units Benelux, DACH or Agencies & Publishers within the Northern and Central European (NACE) Region of INCUBETA
- Reporting Line: Business Unit Director of remit.
- Grade: F (provisionary)
- Location: Voorburg
Focus of the position
The Account Director (AD) will be fully responsible for managing and growing the existing client portfolio as well as developing skills and expertise of both internal and strategic client stakeholders. The AD manages a team of Account Managers for her/his specific Business Unit. The AD reports to the Business Unit Director (BUD) of her/his region, in other words full ownership and delivery of Client Services - by translating business needs in opportunities for the Business Unit and DQ&A in general.
Purpose of the Role
- To develop & drive strategies in line with clients objectives to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner by utilising various marketing channels most efficiently, advising on the interplay and integration between all digital channels and ensuring that advice is delivered with confidence.
- Be the day to day and strategic contact for clients and ensure all briefs and communication from clients are filtered correctly into the relevant client teams.
- To manage a portfolio of existing clients, taking responsibility for growing revenue as well as the day to day management of these accounts with the help of the Account Managers and Executives
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side managers and client contacts as well as maintain frequent contact with any other third-party agencies used by each client
- To specifically identify, propose, upsell and implement new services and campaigns in order to meet and exceed each customer’s ROI and service expectations therefore maximize revenue and profit for DQ&A services.
- Work with other Account Directors, Business Directors, and Strategy Director to actively propose and help implement new and innovative strategies in order to meet clients objectives
- Motivate and support the Account Managers and Executives in delivering outstanding service throughout the various clients through the necessary guidance, input and direction, while giving them the opportunity to grow.
- Work with the various product heads, to motivate and support the consultants in delivering an outstanding service in order to retain and grow all customer accounts, taking responsibility for the quality of work carried out by all team members and ensuring DQ&A services have the correct level of skills to grow current clients.
- Business Unit level
- Responsible for client success & growth within the Business Unit, including but not limited to:
- Actively Drive Year on Year Growth to Business Requirements
- Pipeline Management and Upselling/Cross-Selling
- Enhance and Maximize Customer Lifetime Value
- Develop and Execute Account Management BU Year Plans
- Proactive Debtor and Risk Management
Responsible for client Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
- Improve NPS score year on year (from 7 upwards)
- Deliver Targets for Referenceable Clients and Case studies
- Individual Level
- Working together with other stakeholders, expertly managing team resource planning to ensure structural on time and on budget project delivery.
- Client management: protect and grow client profitability, successful delivery of agreed number of Maturity Projects and Case Studies.
- Protect and Grow Existing Client Portfolio by set targets year on year through expanded sales.
- Shared Responsibility with Lead Consultant (*)
Manages Unit team, including but not limited to:
- Culture & Team Building: ensuring personal and professional development of business unit staff, including regular and timely communication, recognition and empowerment of staff, and ensuring that all act in compliance and live the values.
- Goal Achievement and Team Assessment: set clear and SMART targets for staff, hold regular check-ins and feedback sessions with staff and adapt targets and change behaviours where needed, assess performance of team and individuals and create pdp’s with and for the team. Hold team and individuals accountable for delivering results.
- Individual and Team Training & Development: enable and stimulate team training and development, ensuring skill and knowledge gaps are identified and addressed and career planning is supported.
- Recruitment Process and Succession Planning: ensure best in class talent is recruited and onboarded, succession planning is in place (talent reviews) and colleagues are empowered to develop to their fullest potential. While the aim is to ensure our colleagues develop to their fullest potential, tough talent calls are not neglected and are made sooner rather than later.
(*) obviously the Account Director and Lead Consultant will be supported and helped by the Business Unit Director, the MD, HR and others.
- Minimum 3 / 5 years of experience in AD role
- Working 100% independently
- Minimum 6 positive performance reviews
- Completed all Fundamental GMP certifications
- Completed at least 1 Advanced GMP certification
- Successful managed and presented 8 client Quarterly Reviews
- Assisted with 1 case study every 6 months
- Proven managerial and project management skills
- Lives our Values: Dare to Lead, Help Others Succeed, Earn Trust, Exceed Expectations
- Client Focus
- Organizing & Realising
- Problem Analysis, Judgement, Decision Making
- Organizational Sensitivity
- Business and Numerical Acumen
- Managing and Developing People
- Achievement Orientation
- Excellent Communication Skills
About Incubeta by DQ&A
Incubeta by DQ&A is part of Incubeta, a Global Digital Marketing Group, specializing in Media, Technology & Creative digital advertising services & solutions. The business has grown rapidly over recent years through various acquisitions and now operates in several countries across the world in cities from Sydney to LA.
As Incubeta by DQ&A we are Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform. We do this by addressing ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, media management and provide clients with relevant and up-to-date digital marketing services and consultancy.
Value Search is our exclusive agency to fulfill this vacancy. For further information and application we kindly request you to contact them directly via Jeanine Damen +31 6 10 73 68 02.