Google Partnership Lead EMEA, DQ&A
With the DQ&A brand, we’re one of the high-end players in the digital market and we specialize in full-service digital performance. We focus on the newest and best digital marketing technologies and we believe in leveraging the unique opportunities that technology, digital media, data and creation offer in this rapidly evolving digital ecosystem.
DQ&A's strong Google partnership of 16 years and counting, is moving into a new phase, with DQ&A securing more and more consultancy opportunities within the sphere of ad tech, digital marketing transformation and helping companies leverage the power of Google's DoubleClick and Analytics 360 product suites. As we head into a new phase of our company, we look to find people who can lead from the front with our clients, helping them transform their digital marketing strategies, organizations, and structures. One key aspect of delivering the best value to our clients is to leverage and optimize our relation and partnership with Google, without losing our independence. This is where the role of Google Partnership Lead EMEA comes in.
Role title: Google Partnership Lead EMEA.
Place within the organization: Reports to CEO DQ&A.
Location: Must be based and allowed to work and live in Dublin, Ireland.
Your role & responsibilities as Google Partnership Lead EMEA
- Pro-actively represent DQ&A at Google in Dublin with a primary focus on the GMS team, but also focused on other teams for e.g. Google Cloud and Google Analytics.
- Provide in-depth insight into and draw a blueprint of the Google organization and transfer these on a structural basis to the local DQ&A EMEA teams.
- Identify new opportunities for sales leads, growth, and for improving relationships.
- Actively develop Case Studies with the DQ&A Marketing Manager and the Markets.
- Develop an action plan with clear metrics to measure the success and progress of the Google Partnership Lead Role.
The talent we are looking for:
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience in working with the full suite of Google Products and Services.
- Strong and current network within Google Dublin and Google EMEA. Ideally having worked with or for Google in recent years at the relevant levels.
- Strong relationship-building skills and excellent at spotting mutually beneficial opportunities for DQ&A, Google and DQ&A’s clients.
- Strong problem solving and analytical mindset in order to be able to tackle complex issues pro-actively and find creative and effective solutions where required.
- Strong in following-up on agreed actions and drives solutions in a constructive way.
- Excellent communicator and skilled interpreter of information into workable outcomes.
- Silo-buster, looking for the long-term benefit of the stakeholders involved, acting with integrity.
- Excellent negotiator and strong influencing skills.
- Culturally sensitive and fluent in English and ideally at least one other language spoken in the DQ&A EMEA markets.
- Quick learner, curious, with a clear vision on the market, developments that may have an impact on DQ&A and/or Google and other suppliers, and is able to translate that into action plans.
- Pro-active with an optimistic outlook on (business) life.
- Strong business acumen, seniority and gravitas.
- Self-starter and a high level of energy and achievement orientation.