With the DQ&A brand we’re one of the high end players in the Digital market and we specialize in full-service digital performance. We focus on the newest and best digital marketing technologies and we believe in leveraging the unique opportunities that technology, digital media, data and creation offer in this rapidly evolving digital ecosystem.
Which tasks would you be focusing on?
As a Search Consultant you will be responsible to support the Southern European market with deal & commercial structures as well as Search strategies. This also includes implementing market related trends and to keep up to date with innovative Search & digital trends. A large element to this role is also to work with Search Traders in our South African Operations team with day to day campaign optimizations, developing campaign strategies as well as upskilling & training new individuals. You will monitor market profitability and partner with cross-functional teams (sales, digital consultants, ops support) to ensure target margins are reached. Building a bridge from Search to Display is also one of the responsibilities as customer campaigns should be completely holistic.
- Act as point of contact to provide consultative support and strategic relationship management to our agencies and direct customers from A to Z.
- Working closely together with Southern European team to establish solid programmatic strategies for customers as well as combining with other channels and search engines.
- Employ campaign strategies with sufficient research and management tactics to maximize performance and revenue.
- Daily review of campaign performance across revenue, performance and pacing and ensuring Key Performance Indicators as established with the customers.
- Being able to guide the Operations Support team in South Africa in the right direction and redeeming campaigns / strategies when not performing.
- On top of understanding market and customers trends.
- Thinking strategically - where is the market / customers heading and how can we beat competitors to the goal.
- Support the Sales team to draw up and present strategic proposals towards customers inclusive timelines and costs of investments.
- Building a bridge to other digital channels e.g. Display to ensure digital budgets & reporting has a 360 holistic view.
- Reporting of monthly spend & profitability to the Managing Director Southern Europe.
- 3 years of experience within the digital industry especially Search focused
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Marketing / Business
- Strong in strategic analysis and profound advisory skills
- Experience working in a Digital Agency
- Experience working in platforms which includes DoubleClick Search / Adwords / Bing
- Proven expert knowledge of the DoubleClick Marketing Technology or similar marketing platforms.
- A people person - comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Sales/Account Management/Operations).
- Strong experience in management of digital accounts with a strong focus on ROI & digital performance strategies
- Outstanding ability to think creatively & strategically within the Paid Search & digital space - creating & implementing performance driven strategies
- Ability to identify and resolve technology / platform problems as well as reporting discrepancies, tracking issues and any other tech related issues which affect campaigns
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Native Italian and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of chaos (being able to streamline the chaos)
- Attention to detail & thoroughness is a must
- Last but not least, you are curious and interested to know more about the latest developments in the digital industry.
What are your talents?
IncuBeta is a global group providing clients with leading digital advertising services and media solutions. The group is founded in 1995 and since then rapidly expanded by acquiring several digital and media companies around the world such as DQ&A and NMPi.
IncuBeta Group has over 450 full-time staff, with 14 offices worldwide in South Africa, UK, Australia, Singapore, China, Kenya, Malaysia, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland and the US.
DQ&A offers a competitive salary which is dependent on the experience of the person coming into the business. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark.
In addition to this we offer a flexible benefits package which covers:
· Freedom & responsibility;
· Fully stocked fridge;
· Vibrant, motivating and international work environment;
· An international fast growing company with interesting career opportunities.