Based in: Milan, Italy
Reports to: Country Manager Italy
We are looking for a passionate Senior Paid Media Manager (Search/Social) to join our brilliant team of digital professionals. If you are a PPC enthusiast looking for an opportunity which is a bit different to the standard Agency job profile, then this might be the role for you. We are not an Agency, we are a Digital Consultancy with a strong focus on AdTech. We help our clients by providing them with the technology, training and strategic insight to transform their business.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will play a key role in our organization supporting and defining our paid media vision and the relationship with our key clients. This is an exciting time to join as our Paid Media team is going through a big period of growth.
As the Senior Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing independently PPC (Search and Social) campaigns for our clients
- Working with all the objectives throughout the full marketing funnel: awareness, consideration, conversion;
- Responding to briefs, collaborating with cross media teams and managing the allocation of the social and SEA media budget;
- Ensure campaigns are built and activated on time, aligned with wider media plans and flighting, optimized to achieve KPIs and business objectives;
- Carry out keyword research and SEA ads, ensuring compliance and approval
- Conduct audience research and activation against identified segments, manage A/B testing;
- Build out or reconfigure account structures to drive optimal performance;
- Stay up to date on the latest products, trends, and ADV platforms
- Being responsible of budget allocation, forecasting and pacing analysis
- Taking ownership of campaign data analysis, reporting and data presentation
- You are passionate about technology and how it can shape the online advertising industry & ecosystem to the benefit of our customers,
- You feel comfortable with communicating both internally and with our customers,
- You enjoy cultivating positive internal relationships,
- You have a proactive & cooperative approach towards problem-solving,
- You are able to translate customer needs and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction,
- You are able to work independently whilst being able to work in a diverse cross-functional team,
- You have a knack for finding innovative solutions,
- You want to keep learning and develop your expertise,
- You are hungry for more personal and professional growth in the digital industry!
- You will be excited about the opportunity to work in a new team as opposed to an established division.
- You’ll be a hands-on type, focussed on detail and making things happen.
- You are a self-starter who takes ownership of your projects.
- At least 4 - 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing environment with first-hand experience in media or social media agencies, working on Search and social advertising platforms;
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Marketing
- Fluent in Italian and good knowledge of business English (Spanish would be a plus),
- Proven expert knowledge in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Proven expert knowledge in Facebook Ads
- Capability to manage campaigns to respond to both awareness and conversion objectives, with strong experience with performance campaigns;
- Stunning skills such: organizational abilities, taking ownership, analytical mindset, proactivity, attention to detail, strict about deadlines
- Knowledge of SA360 is a plus
- Freedom to be authentic.
- Ownership and accountability for all your projects.
- Awesome colleagues & awesome clients.
- An international, fast-paced job with interesting professional development opportunities.
- Salary is reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path.
About Incubeta DQ&A
Incubeta DQ&A is a digital marketing consultancy with a focus on technology, data and people. Our specialists build solutions that embrace the power of technology, the truth of data and a spark of human creativity. We help advertisers, agencies and publishers get the most from digital for their business.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform. We do this by addressing ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, media management and provide clients with relevant and up-to-date digital marketing services and consultancy.
Established in 2001, with offices in 18 countries, we are part of the Incubeta group. A global partnership of leading digital technology, media and creative specialists. Together, we are experts in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions.
What Do You Do Next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.