What will you be doing?
As a strategic Analyst you lead and grow our digital analytics by evangelising digital analytics within our local market. You will be working with our business partner and back office teams in Cape Town on Analytics projects ensuring client projects are well communicated to the team and implemented according to customer expectations. You will help our customers with business process improvement, combining your deep understanding of Analytics to provide best-in-class solutions and ideas, input and strategies to improve the quality of our services.
Which tasks would you be focusing on?
- You will manage and influence customer contacts and maintain positive working relationships and help them analyse the data, trends and performance
- You will identify sales/up-selling opportunities as well as business challenges and adds strategic Analytics experience to our customers in order for them to grow their business
- You will project manage large Analytics processes
- You will communicate and enforce quality standards within the EMEA digital Analytics team and provide Analytics trainings training to customers on site
- You will provide input into RFP’s by supporting the local Sales team to draw up and present strategic proposals towards customers inclusive timelines and costs of investments
What are your talents?
- You have at least 2-4 years’ proven expert knowledge in Google Analytics (Premium)
- You are strong in strategic analysis and have profound advisory skills
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to translate customer needs to deliver high level of satisfaction
- You have a sound understanding of the online advertising industry, knowledge of the underlying technology, major tech providers, agencies landscape and online media buying and selling processes including the programmatic buying landscape
- You are highly motivated, enthusiastic, goal-orientated and team-player
- You are native Dutch and have an strong level of the English language
- You are a people person - comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams
What can we offer you?
In return for your commitment we offer you a competitive salary which is dependent on the experience of the person coming into the business. We also offer additional performance related bonus, so we can be found above the industry benchmark.
In addition to this we offer a flexible benefits package which covers:
- Freedom & responsibility
- Fully stocked fridge
- Vibrant, motivating and international work environment;
- An international fast growing company with interesting career opportunities