Senior Account Manager
Incubeta was founded in 2001 and currently consists of 18 offices and has over 600 creators, thinkers, makers and doers. We’re an international team of experts in marketing, technology, data and creative, who came together because we believe in the power of digital to unlock and amplify business growth potential. We are looking for the right Senior Account Manager to drive growth for our existing and future clients, working together with a team of the world’s best digital marketing specialists and through amazing partnerships with companies such as Google and Amazon.
The Senior Account Manager supports the Benelux Account Director and his/her responsibilities include maintaining a deep knowledge of our business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
To be successful as a senior account manager, you should be able to manage and develop your accounts and ensure client satisfaction. Ultimately, an outstanding senior account manager should have strong communication, customer service, and account management skills and be highly organized and accomplished at solving problems and closing deals.
The Account Manager is responsible for the smooth running and successful management of our client’s accounts across all relevant Incubeta services, ensuring all of Incubeta’s digital solutions and projects are delivered timeously, efficiently and successfully against our Clients commercial and expectations.
Place Within Our Organisation:
- Direct Report to Account Director within dach/nordics
- Works closely with the delivery teams within the Nace Incubeta team.
- Administering all day-to-day activities
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency as well as internal communication between the commercial and operations team.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed from and to the client
- Coordinate and manage all agency services to the client
- Translate clients business challenges and objectives into a clear solution vision and/or roadmap
- Work closely with and provide support to the Account Director and/or Head of Client Service
- Project manage client projects and is responsible for the project budget
- Work with other departments to ascertain time estimate approval, timelines and follow the project / strategy
- and/or campaign through from and final deployment
- Compile and present monthly reporting to clients
- All client Billing and Invoicing
- Attend all client meetings and provide detailed status and contact reports
- Facilitate client-facing workshops, weekly status meetings, monthly and annual reviews
- Is responsible for client growth and development (Upsell/look for opportunities).
- Help & Train junior account managers get up to speed with their knowledge
- Help develop and improve company processes and procedures
- Participate to company webinars and events
- 3+ years’ experience in Account Management/Similar role essential
- Real passion for all things digital is essential
- Interpersonal communication
- Time and people management is essential
- Is able to work independently but is a great team player
- Must have a very strong understanding of the Digital environment
- Must have Google Marketing Platform fundamentals certifications ( DV360, CM, SA360, GA360) and a very good understanding of the different platforms.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Suite
- Is able to work under pressure and deliver great results
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.