Based in: Munich, Germany
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading Digital Marketing companies. We are looking for the best and brightest Digital Marketing Consultant to join our German team!
Have you got a passion and detailed understanding of Performance Marketing and the entire digital media field? An up to date knowledge of the latest developments, trends and technologies in the industry? And are you experienced in convincing clients with ‘concept’ selling instead of ‘hard core’ selling? Great, then we’re looking for you!
As a Consultant your aim is to put DQ&A on the markets as the company providing digital marketing technology, consultancy and services. You are responsible for consulting and implementations of the Google Marketing Platform and to help customers improving their ROI on their digital media spend.
- Technical Support and Advising
- Gives technical support to sales during meetings with prospects and clients,
- Observes points of improvement regarding technical knowledge for Sales and AdOps,
- Assists in analyzing necessary knowledge level for AdOps projects and advises account managers on needs of clients,
- Is point of reference for Sales in the event of client escalations,
- Delivers training to colleagues and new recruits on request.
- Client Service Management
- Monitors the quality on AdOps projects, observes and reports regarding positive points and points of improvement,
- Periodically evaluates the progress of AdOps processes with clients and discusses the outcome with the clients,
- Actively seeks for sales/upselling opportunities and knows clients to persuade on basis of argumentation,
- Advises clients on technical possibilities of new and existing products/services and is the point of contact for clients.
- Accomplish implementation processes for AdOps (new clients and migrations)
- Supports in/takes care of the inventory of AdOps processes,
- (In dialogue with Sales and AdOps) draws up the most effective implementation strategy,
- Supports in/takes care and follow up on the accomplishment of processes of migrations, new client setups and new ad management platforms,
- Monitors the progress of processes and reports to the Managing Director.
- You have strong analytical skills and you are empathetic and able to translate clients’ needs into workable and innovative solutions,
- You have strong skills in strategic overview,
- You enjoy cultivating positive (international) relationships, without compromising on quality,
- You have a proactive and cooperative approach towards problem-solving,
- You are able to work independently while being able to work in a diverse team,
- You are not easily deterred or distracted, and you have a mature mindset,
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking,
- You are hungry for more personal and professional growth in the digital industry!
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree + minimum 5 years digital marketing expertise,
- You have specific knowledge of policy/products/services and market in online marketing,
- You have proven expertise with Google Marketing Platform,
- You have a good understanding of the Benelux online advertising industry, knowledge of the underlying technology, major tech providers, agencies landscape and online media buying and selling processes including the programmatic buying landscape,
- You have knowledge of (ad)-technology and how technology can shape the online advertising industry and eco-system in the benefits of our clients,
- Expert on cross channel advertising including programmatic buying, rich media, search, social and attribution,
- You have digital experience by advertiser and / or media agent (pro eCommerce department),
- You are fluent in English plus other European language,
- You are willing to travel & to work in an international environment.
- Freedom to be authentic,
- Be part and contribute actively to our global growth,
- A dedicated growth program with other like minded digital marketing consultants to learn from and have fun with,
- Awesome colleagues & awesome clients,
- Ownership of your projects
- Nice work space in central Munich with ideal public transport access,
- An international, fast-paced job with interesting development opportunities,
- 28 vacation days.
DQ&A is a digital marketing consultancy with a focus on technology, data and people. Our specialists build solutions that embrace the power of technology, the truth of data and a spark of human creativity. We help advertisers, agencies and publishers get the most from digital for their business.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform. We do this by addressing ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, media management and provide clients with relevant and up-to-date digital marketing services and consultancy.
Part of the Incubeta Group, and established in 2001, with offices in 22 locations in 17 countries across the globe, we are a global partnership of leading digital technology, media and creative specialists including DQ&A, Joystick, and NMPi. Together, we are experts in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions.